Sunday 20 April 2014

Bristol: Day 3 - Tea & Live Music


OUTFIT: Crop Top - New Look | Jeans - Primark | Sandals - H & M | Chain - Primark

Our last day in Bristol was the best, the sun was finally out, which meant that I could put the big coat away and get my sandals on. On our last day we decided to go for a bit of shopping and to Bristol Museum & Art Gallery. 

We took a lovely stroll through this pretty little park. The area really made me feel like I was walking through the 50's or 60's era, with the houses that squared off the park and there were so many classic cars around.


We stopped off at a little tea shop called "The Tea Birds". I love anything vintage, so I was so excited to go inside for a cup of tea and cake. It was very cute inside and played 20's music, which added to the theme. The tea was delicious, I cannot remember what tea I had but it was a herbal fruit fusion. I also had a Rocky Road, which was so good. 


Caught red handed looking at shoes!


In the evening, Elliot found this beautiful boat restaurant whilst searching for places to eat online. But the place is so popular, you need to book way in advance, so unfortunately we couldn't eat in. But we decided to get a drink at the bar and just enjoy the amazing view.


OUTFIT: Black Bralet - New Look | White Top - New Look | High Waisted Jeans - Primark | Chain - Primark | Cross Ring - Accessorize





After, we went to listen to some live music at a place called "The Lanes". Its a bar with a 50's American style theme to it, with bowling and karaoke. It was really casual and laidback, which I really enjoyed. It was great to just chill out and listen to some live music. 





No comments:

Post a Comment