Wednesday 5 March 2014

Brighton Love

Over the weekend, Elliot and I spent a few days in Brighton, which was great fun. Spending time in Brighton has always been a life long tradition for me, it has always reminded me of road trips there with my family. And even though road trips to Brighton with the family have stopped now that I've gotten older, I've always promised myself that I will spend a few days there each year. I've always said that if I couldn't live in London, Brighton would be my next choice of location. There is just so much to do and it's a nice little break away.

 
 






My favourite thing about Brighton has to be the Lanes. I love the little narrow streets and the vintage shops. I can spend forever walking around there, there's always something you'll never expect to find. The first thing we do when we go to the Lanes, is pop into this little cupcake shop called Angel Food Bakery... The cupcakes in here are just to die for! I had the 'Red Velvet' cupcake, which is just too delicious for words. 



'Red Velvet' and Cloudy Apple Juice!


Yes, of course I had to buy these shoes! I mean, come on... they are my two most favourite things in the world put together... Shoes & Ice Cream! I found these in a shop called 'Pretty Eccentric'. They are Melissa Collection, designed by Karl Lagerfeld. They had these in 3 other colours... I liked them in black but they didn't have my size, so I've ordered them online... can't wait to get them.

We went to a lovely Vietnamese restaurant called 'Pho'. Not too sure how you pronounce it... let me know if you do. It was really nice inside, the interior was cool and the waiters were friendly. I cannot remember the name of the dish I had, but it was noodles, prawns, chicken and nuts... it was really tasty. After we went to JB's American Diner for dessert. I love it in there, there are so many famous photo's on the wall and classic American memorabilia.








2 comments:

  1. Hello nice, you've got a nice blog.
    I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Adetutu! Thank you :)

      To be honest, I had no idea what the Liebster Award was, but after a quick Google search I think I got the gist of it and I will definitely do it! Thanks for the nomination and thank you for checking out my blog, I really appreciate it :) x

      Delete