Monday 31 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mummies out there! Yesterday, for Mother's Day I went to a lovely little countryside pub called The Royal Oak in Oxted with Elliot's family. I love the countryside, it's just so tranquil and peaceful.


OUTFIT: Scarf - Accessorize | Jean Jacket - New Look | Dress - Primark | Sandles - H & M | Chain - Primark | Ring - Accessorize

 
For our starters, I had deep fried whitebait and Elliot had a prawn cocktail. The whitebait was very delicious, especially with a squeeze of lemon on it. For my main, I had the Thai king prawn red curry... I do wish I had ordered something else as it wasn't the best Thai red curry I had tasted and wasn't very filling, but was still very nice.  Elliot had a burger... as I'm not a huge meat eater, I decided not to try it, but he said it was very good.
 
 
Left to right: Elliot's mum, Elliot's grandmother, Elliot, Elliot's Uncle

Happy Mother's Day to my Mum in St. Lucia and to my Sister, Steph, who became a first time mummy back in January this year!
 

4 comments:

  1. this location is so gorgeous and your dress is stunning! dont even get me started on the food it looks so good!! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/a-week-of-instagram-8.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress looks absolutely gorgeous it suits you so well!
    And that food.
    that foooood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fii :) lol.. I know, it was sooo tasty!

      Have a lovely week hun :)

      Ri x

      Delete