Saturday 29 March 2014

Fish in a tie



 
I recently invested in a tripod, it makes it so much easier for when there is no one around to take a photo for me (no more knocking on the next door neighbours door begging them to take a quick snap of me). It was a bit trail and error with the tripod, with the wind and trying to find the right location to place it, a few photos didn't come out as good as I'd hoped, but it's all a learning curve for me.
 
OUTFIT: Floral Bustier - H & M | White Sleeveless Blouse - New Look | Jeggings - Primark | Trainers - Barratts | Necklace - A Gift | Nail Polish - Barry M Blueberry 
 
After messing around with the tripod, I met with my friend, Anne-Marie, who I haven't seen in months, so it was fantastic having a little catch up. We went to this cute little Mediterranean restaurant in Battersea called 'Fish in a tie'. I loved the old French style decor.




 
 
 
 
 
 There was not much to choose from on the lunch time menu, but the food was still very good. I had the cod and chips and Anne-Marie had the rump of lamb. But as always, my favourite part was the dessert. We shared profiteroles and vanilla ice cream, which was so mouth wateringly good! The staff were friendly and welcoming too, which is always a plus.
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment