Sunday 23 February 2014

Birthdays & Dancing Shoes

I spotted these fabulous boots in New Look and wore them out to my friend Daisy's birthday last Friday. I love shoes, I mean what girl doesn't right? My line has always been "Beauty is Pain" whilst soaking those bleeding blisters in the bathtub. So I was so happy when I found these lovely wedges, which aren't only super sexy, but also very very comfy! And everyone who knows me, knows I love a good boogie!


 
We went to a bar in Canary Wharf called Smollensky's and had such a fab time. It was great to see Daisy enjoying her day.

 
I'm wearing my fav "Go to" lipstick. It goes on smoothly, feels so soft and stays on for ages.


OUTFIT: Coat - Primark | Little Black Dress - Primark | Necklace - New Look | Shoes - New Look | Lipstick - "Fig" Smashbox

No comments:

Post a Comment