Sunday 16 February 2014

Valentine Surprise



I took a last minute trip to Andover this weekend to surprise Elliot, who had to work during Valentine's Day. It was really nice and completely spontaneous to get away for the weekend. Elliot picked me up from the train station and we went to the cinema to watch The Lego Movie... Highly recommend it, it is very funny.


After the cinema,  we went to the Chestnut Tree for an evening meal. I had traditional fish and chips, which was yummy.



Sunday, we stayed in watching How I Met Your Mother and Modern Family. We went out for a pub lunch and then to Caffe Nero before I had to catch my train back to London. Usually I'm a Costa or Starbucks kinda girl, but their hot chocolate is currently the best I've ever tasted.

 Train journey back to London...


OUTFIT: Hat - Newlook | White Top - Primark | Floral Shorts - Primark | Tights - Marks & Spencers | Ankle Boots - New Look | Bag - H&M | Strawberry Necklace - a gift | Blue Nail Polish - Kiss Me Quick

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable look! Love the print on the skirt! Thanks again for stopping by my blog and following! Now following back on bloglovin :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete